Privacy Information Act
ex art. 13 EU Reg. 2016/679
The companies Vitecgroup Italia Spa and Vitec Imaging Solutions Spa, as joint Data Controllers of the processing of your personal data, hereby inform you that current legislation provides for the protection of persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and that this processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
- Data controllers
Data controllers are:
- Vitec Imaging Solutions Spa
- Vitecgroup Italia Spa, joint Data Controller pursuant to art. 26 of Reg. 679/16 by virtue of an agreement of joint rights, the content of which is accessible by contacting the Data Controller by means of the details indicated below, (hereinafter referred to, for brevity, as "the Companies"). Both companies have their registered offices in Via Valsugana 100 - 36022 Cassola (VI), email email@example.com
- Types of data processed. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The following personal data concerning candidates are collected and processed:
- - common personal data e.g. personal data (name, surname, contact details, role, telephone, e-mail, etc.);
- - any data of a particular nature (e.g. data on the inability to perform certain duties, on belonging to protected categories ex Law 104/92, etc.);
- - data of third parties (e.g. data of third parties that may be included in the curriculum or attached to it).
The data is processed, in paper and electronic formats, within the limits strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes mentioned infra. In the event you communicate personal data of third parties (e.g. previous employers, letters of references, etc.), you guarantee that these subjects have expressly authorized you to provide their personal data based on an appropriate legal basis, which legitimizes its processing. With respect to these hypotheses, you are independent data controller and assume all the obligations and responsibilities of the law, conferring on the point the widest indemnity with respect to any objection, claim, request for compensation for processing damage etc. that should reach the Data Controller from third parties whose personal data have been processed through your requests in violation of the applicable legislation.
Data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- - Selection of personnel for the Data Controllers or other companies of the Vitec Group to evaluate a possible inclusion in the company staff;
- - Anonymous and pseudonymised statistical processing.
The legal basis is the execution of a contract with the interested party in the pre-contractual phase, the fulfilment of the request of the interested party and the consent. For processing based on your consent, we inform you that the granting of consent is optional, but the refusal implies the impossibility of proceeding with the evaluation of the candidacy, cancellation of the curriculum and of any other data. The consent is always revocable and the revocation does not affect the validity of the processing carried out up to that moment by virtue of the consent validly given.
- Data retention
Your data will be processed in paper and digital format. Except for the case of your entry in the company workforce, the data will be processed / stored for a period of 18 months from its provision, after which it will be deleted. In case of inclusion in the company workforce, additional specific information on the processing of data will be given.
- Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data.
Your personal data may be disclosed to employees or collaborators of the Data Controllers expressly authorized to the processing and who are committed to confidentiality, to the extent strictly necessary for the performance of their work.
Only where it is necessary to comply with the regulations in force and with the provisions of collective bargaining (or to its specific requests), your personal data may be disclosed:
- to public entities (National Institute for Social Welfare, National Institute for Accident Insurance at Work, Provincial Department of Labour, Financial Administration, Revenue Agency);
- to professional practitioners and service companies for the administration and business management that work on behalf of our company and third party external consultants of the Data Controller (for example, personnel selection companies, temporary employment agencies, labour consultants, who typically act as responsible for processing;
- to Vitec Group’ companies for management of employment practices and / or employment relationships;
- to companies providing hosting and cloud services and other IT services;
- to jurisdictional authorities in the exercise of their functions when required by the Applicable Law.
Your personal data will not be disclosed.
- Transfer of personal data abroad.
Normally personal data is not transferred outside the European Union. In the event of a transfer, the same will occur only if the selection is made for Group’s companies (www.vitecgroup.com) that are located outside the European Union. Before making the transfer, the data subject will receive information on what guarantees are provided to protect his data and will have the possibility to object, but in this case, it will not be possible to evaluate his candidacy for foreign companies.
- Rights of the data subject (articles 12 and following EU Reg. 2016/679) and Complaints.
Being the interested party, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of the same, to know its content, verify its accuracy, to access it, to ask for its origin, rectification, integration, cancellation, the purposes and methods of processing. You can update it if incomplete, erroneous or collected in violation of the law and you can oppose or obtain the limitation of the processing. You have also the right to anonymization and blocking of data processed in violation of the law; finally, you have the right to the portability of your data. Requests should be addressed to the Data Controllers of the processing using the e-mail addresses indicated below. The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Supervisory Authority, in particular in the Member State where he resides habitually or in the Member State in which he works or where the alleged violation occurred.
- Automated decision-making processes.
In the processing of personal data carried out for the purposes referred to in this information, no automated decision-making processes are applied (e.g. profiling).
- Contacts and requests
To exercise the rights provided by the current legislation on the protection of personal data and to know the complete list of External Managers of the processing, appointed for each area and activity, or for information on the transfer of data to countries outside the EU and related guarantees, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request as soon as possible, in any case, within a maximum of 30 days